CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Crafter and House Sitter







Friday, December 9, 2011

Luminaries


I purchased some led battery operated tea lights so just had to have a play making some luminaries to try them out.  Found the smaller ones where better as the lights aren't overly bright.

The two red ones where cut out on the Pazzles machine with Stampin' up! Cherry Cobbler card stock and lined with a heavier weight vellum. I used sticky strip to put it all together. The two designs came with the Pazzles software.

The cone shape one was a pattern I found here http://addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/2010/10/tutorial-for-christmas-tree-luminaire.html    I used some patterned vellum I found in my stash and decided to paint over the pattern with Ice stickles.  I didn't realize it would actually bubble a bit and make the vellum three dimensional but it looks great . Sparkly with a raised design.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cherie!
    I've given you a Liebster Award (meaning 'dearest'), pop by to my blog to collect it when you get a chance! Gorgeous luminaries, as well :)

    ReplyDelete