CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Crafter and House Sitter







Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas in Queensland Advent Calendar

How cute is this.  An advent calendar filled with sweets and money for Ryan.  I just love having a Grandson to make all these cutie things for and I know he thinks his Ma is pretty clever.
I saw this idea on this site http://qbeesquest.blogspot.com/2011/10/inch-box-advent-calendar-tutorial.html and just had to get the stamps from the US and make it.
The top part was cut on my Pazzles machine with yet another fabulous file from My Scrap Chicks and all Stampin' Up! products where used except for the Merry Christmas stamp

1 comment:

  1. Well as the mother of your Grandson, I just want to say.... WOW WOW WOW.. and "where is mine?"..
    You are so very talented Cherie.. and Ryan jusst loves everything you make him..
    Excellent job, and cant wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete