CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Crafter and House Sitter







Friday, November 4, 2011

Ballarat House Sit

Back to Brisbane after my first month long House Sit in Ballarat.
The cold weather  was a bit of a shock but the gardens were just beautiful with all the blossoming trees and scrubs. Such a change from Brisbane with all the wonderful old houses of Ballarat with lots of character and history.
Ballarat was a real surprise and a lot bigger than I imagined and I had a great time exploring. Even walked right round the Lake
I House Sat for a lovely couple Debbie and Andrew, looking after their beloved Liza, a beautiful talkative pudda with heaps of personality.
 She was my friend instantly and loved to cuddle up on the bed at night keeping me company.
Debbie and Andrew spent a month is America touring a lot of National Parks with Andrew achieving his goal of photographing a waterfall a day.
Check out his wonderful  photos here http://www.andrewthomasphotographer.com/Andrew_Thomas_Photographer.html
Loved my time with them all but did miss the crafting believe it or not

No comments:

Post a Comment