CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Crafter and House Sitter







Sunday, September 25, 2011

Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge 222

I love these challenges from Stampin 411 http://stamping411.blogspot.com/2011/09/saturday-sketch-challenge-222.html  . I should be packing as I am going to Ballarat for my first house sit stint and I saw this sketch and just had to make a card.  Stampin' Up!Island Indigo is just the most beautiful colour and I can see myself using it a lot.
 I used Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla and Island Indigo card stock
So Saffron and Island Indigo ink pads
The Blossom Petals Builder, Word Window and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punches.
And lastly the Build a Blossom and Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp sets.

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your flower!! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I love all the depth to your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooohhh, you've built a gorgeous flower. love the curled petals!

    ReplyDelete