CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Crafter and House Sitter







Monday, September 19, 2011

The Paper Players Challenge 64-Ann's CAS Theme-Animals or Plants

Love this challenge, http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-64-anns-cas-theme-animals-or.html , as it gave me a chance to use the Pazzles Cutting machine  and one of my "My Scrap Chick"  files. Isn't it just so cute.
I used Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Pretty in Pink. Basic Grey and Whisper White card stock.
I also used a Spellbinders Labels Seven Die and Cuttlebug plate to cut the 'miss you"
And again bling ( cause I just love lots of bling)  from my stash

4 comments:

  1. Oh the kitty is so cute, it looks like punch art. The colors are great, love this card. Thanks for having fun with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that is one sweet little kitty kat! Great use of colors and I love the black card base! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! If this isn't the Cat's Meow! I LOVE the pink, gray and black color combination! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the cutest little calico kitty ever! Love the colors you combined and that bling collar is just perfect. Thanks so much for joining the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete