CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Crafter and House Sitter







Monday, September 19, 2011

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge PPA111

These challenges are just great and I'm killing two birds with one stone by gaining experience and making my Chrissy cards at the same time. Love it.  It just amazes me the different take on the one sketch - Card makers as just so clever.  Check out all the beautiful cards on this site
http://www.palspaperarts.com/2011/09/ppa111-a-sketch-challenge.html

I used Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler Old Olive and the Holly Jolly Designer card stock
The Dasher Stamp with Soft Suede and More Mustard Ink pads
Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds
The Merry Christmas stamp and pearls where from my stash
Great challenge , Thanks Margaret.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty holiday card. Very pretty sentiment. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete