CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Crafter and House Sitter







Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge 218

This weeks challenge from Stamping411 http://stamping411.blogspot.com/2011/08/saturday-sketch-challenge-218.html.
I used Stampin' Up!  Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card Stock
Morning Cup Stamp set and the Take a Sip wheel stamp
I stamped with Soft Suede and used Marina Mist to colour the images.
I also used the 1 3/4 scallop, 1 3/8 round and Jewelry Tag punches

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cherie
    Im a huge fan of Stampin 411!
    I live in Redland Bay :)
    Gorgeous card!
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm.....coffee....love this little card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stinkin cute! I love what you did with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my morning coffee! Love this cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete