CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Crafter and House Sitter







Friday, August 26, 2011

Rubber Redneck Colour Round Up Challenge 44

A challenge from Rubber Redneck http://rubberredneck.typepad.com/rubber-redneck/ using colours Basic Grey, Old Olive and More Mustard .
This is a sneak peek in Aus for the Posy Punch Hostess Stamp set from Shelli's Signature Collection.
This set works with the Fancy Flower punch .
I used Stampin' Up! Basic Grey, Old Olive and More Mustard card Stock
More Mustard and Old Olive Ink Pads.
The Fancy Flower , 3/4 " Round  and Scalloped edge punches.
Basic Grey brads and some bling from my stash.
Not colors I would have put together myself but they look really good and I will be using the combination again.
Check out Holly's site at Rubber Redneck its super and I have gained heaps of inspiration from her videos etc.
Thanks Holly

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card!! Thanks for playing along!! Congrats you won the Color Round Up color challenge!

    ReplyDelete